Thursday, May 04, 2006

Aku - versi cerita

(Hanya untuk kalangan sendiri)
RARRRRR, I am just a lil wise animal from the barren hill.
I was born to be mean! Darn....

Mean
I remember the first time at the uni here, a gal came to me and talked stupidly. I was really pissed. And I pointed to her saying, "You know what, you, you are f*cking ugly, poor and stupid. Go and learn!" She was almost in tears. Sorry :-(

Paranoia
Pernah si Kentang tengkar ama gue, karna gue made fun of dia. Dia bilang jangan gitu lagi ntar dia bener-bener sebel. Alhasil, gue semalaman kagak bisa tidur. Yah weis Kentang bilang dia bukannya marah cuman gak suka dakuh olok-olok dia. Masya olloh dakuh!

Takut setan
I am not a coward, but scared of thing which is called spirit or ghost. Shiver me Timbers (Kai taught me those pirate talks)
Vindicated, I am selfish, but I am not wrong! Bukan salah bunda mengandung...

8 Comments:

Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

kacian anak orang lo bilang jelek...yah pasti nangis dunk :P

sesama setan tidak boleh senggolan yeh neng :P

11:55 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuakakkkakakakk

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jeng Ungu said...

You are wat you are...

and its all good to stay real

btw daku juga parnoan banged neh hehehe... suka mikirin to the extreme padahal sebenernya the whole situation aint really dat bad

5:12 PM  
Blogger Innuendo said...

hmmmm.....im what im, so ?? kata kang freddie mercury lol.

i dont think so, babe. u r care, supportive, give in, fun, apalagi ya....

7:19 PM  
Blogger Hendri Bun said...

HAH?!! Masa u takut setan? Hahahaha ... *ndak percaya*

4:10 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

violette >>> yessss so trueeeeeeeee
totally, makanya gue gak mao mikir2 yg kagak2 tambah komplikasi

jeng decante >>> iya juga, but sometimes not totally all what you are. ssttt jeng, dulu apalagi, paranoianya mikir yg 10 taon akan dateng hik (but thank you)

koko-latte >>>> ssssttttt jangan bilang sapa sapa stttt pls

5:11 AM  
Blogger Sisca said...

Jeng jolie, bukan salah bunda mengandung, tapi salah bapak menabur..wakakkakakak

9:20 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuakakkakakakak

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home