Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Work and the small city (Season 01 Eps. 02)

Wise men said, "give someone who made a mistake a second chance." Seems like this phrase doesn't work for Jackson a.k.a Jacko. The last 2 days were totally great to me when she was not at work. One day she came, and maybe because there was another co-worker of mine who I consider as a "senior" working together, Jacko was not very bad. I tried to forget about what happened. But it seems people really don't change. I do believe it when I hear this phrase.

Again, only she and I at the shop this afternoon, cos Agathe had to work at the photo studio. I passed through the fax machine and found a piece of paper from a customer about the jeans that she returned. I took the paper to the shop and put it on the table. Jacko had a customer, so I thought I would ask her later. She came back and saw the paper. Suddenly she went crazy! I thought that she got rabies, cos it was really severe.

Jacko : You can not just take the paper and put it on the table.
Me : Yeah, I wanted to ask you first, cos I want to make sure where it goes.
Jacko : You don't need to ask me. Just put it on the folder.
Me : I have never done it. I don't know where to put it or which folder I should keep it.
Jacko : Yes, you have seen it before. Don't need to ask me just put it some where.
Me (in my head) : She knows more than I do. She even knows that I've seen it. And now she is telling me not to ask her.

Me : Ok, I won't ask you next time.
Jacko : You don't need to ask me, just take the old one and keep the fax in the folder.

How wouldn't I be so confused if every time (except for this time) she keeps telling me to ask her when I am not sure or I don't know how to handle the thing, and then she told me not to ask her?!?!?!?!?! The sex yesterday must have been so bad.................

5 Comments:

Blogger SinceYen said...

Sabaaaaaarrrrr, di tempat kerja itu kita ketemu banyak orang "antik". Tapi siap2 strategi aja buat bertahan kalo satu saat nanti dia malah nyalahin kamu karena tidak bertanya :D

2:12 PM  
Blogger Ira said...

hahahaha.... duh nyebelin banget sih senior kaya gitu

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabar ya anak baru hehehhe...tante jacko lagi PMS. PMSnya tiap hari yak kekkekekk

pdhl lebih bagus lu taruk diatas meja ya,drpd salah masuk folder.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuhan emang mencipatakan orang nyebelin biar kita bisa belajar sabar kalii... *sok2 wise* hehehe

9:45 AM  
Blogger Theresia Maria said...

sumpelin cabe ajah biar tuh ce gak sembarangan nyemprot...:D

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home