Sunday, March 19, 2006

COR


Mell's friend is leaving, so we are holding a party. Where to go? COR. Sounds new? Bingo! First time for me at COR. The music is almost the same like MOS. Good drinks!

Mell was really drunk. She was soooooo cute. Dancing hard babe! Then she hit her head on the table. I took my top off, only bikini left.....super drunk :D

Mell : Oh no! Touch my head. I got .....
Me : Huge bump hun..............

Then we went out to smoke (mell smoked, i was a good gal :D )
Me : You owe me 500 dollars.
Mell : Yeah, but you owe me 2000 dollars. :S stupid me.

I met Lottie there (Julian's ex).

6 Comments:

Blogger Innuendo said...

untung gak pada berantem. gue liat, asal orang indo mabok, ninju orang, kelahi. parah ! si garing sibuk ya ? heehehe...gak malam mingguan

6:10 PM  
Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

masih benjol gue neng!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sisca said...

Christy...mau2 nya seh .....

7:29 PM  
Blogger Hendri Bun said...

Hahahaha ... *no comment deh*

3:38 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

jeng naulita>> gue sih tagih utang kakakkak

mell>> dugem agik yok???

sisca>> hehehe mao ikut?

hendri>> komen jua kagak papa kakak

4:06 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kacian deh loe dicuekin....lain kali tak ajak bev

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home