Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All out of love - Air Supply


I'm laying alone with my head on the phone.
Thinking of you till it hurts.
I know you hurt too but what else can we do.
Tormented and torn apart.

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart.
For times when my life seems so low.
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring.
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know.

I'm all out of love,
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right,
believing for so long
I'm all out of love,
what am I without you
I can't be too late to say
I was so wrong...
.................................

6 Comments:

Blogger Innuendo said...

duh, i never like air supply ooopss. jenis lagunya apa suaranya gitu yg aku gak suka.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuakakkakkakakk biarin weks, kakakakk lagu goodbye jeng ama all out of love aja yg gue suka

4:48 AM  
Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

inget waktu itu hp aku pake lagu ini..garing tel n denger neh lagu langsung nanya "kamu suka air supply?" aku bilang biasa sajah...dan dia bilang "ganti lagu laen dunk sayang" kakakakakak ketawan kalo dia alergi ama air supply kakakak

7:37 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

kakkakaka abis gak ada lagu lain si garing kakakak

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sisca said...

No koment dunk.. kagak ngarti ..kaaciiiihan deh gue

12:13 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

sisca>> kacian deh loe kakakakak kidding

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home