Thursday, October 16, 2008

S.O.S help me and my laptop

A lot of people told me not to use windows cos if don't know a lot about computer shit and you got some trouble, you are in a shit hole then. I used to think those people who said that just wanted to show off. Well, I have used 2 windows laptops and one mac (too bad I returned it to him after we broke up). Really using windows is a pain in the ass. Started with my third one, I've sent it to the computer shop more than 3 times. This time it will cost more that before. It is completely dead! I hate myself!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

makanya jangan negative dululah jeng wehehehhehe si windows ini memang nyebelin deh. belom lg hampir tiap taon keluar produk baru

gue punya juga sama neh. tapi yg terkahir ini lumayan tahan. lama errornya maksute.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aku bantu doa aje yee... secara aku juga buta soal2 yang beginian. semoga cepet sembuh yahh... hehehe...

9:49 AM  
Blogger SinceYen said...

Aku pake windows laptop, so far so good, selama 'gak keserang virus :D
Buta soal tetek bengek kompu, untung di sekelilingku ada orang2 yg ngerti en mau berbaik hati nolongin.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jeng Ungu said...

smoga compienya cepet smbuh and ga kambuh2 lage ye jeng... anyway, welkam back to blogging work!

gw tadi ngira work and the small city new sitcom or whatnottt; pas dah scroll2 kebawah baru ngeh ini cerita kehidupan ala jeng bronx hehehe

gw baca2 kebawah dulu ye jeng

hope you have a great week!

PS:
ini devilucious, pake id 1 lage heehe

6:45 PM  
Blogger ario said...

waduh windosnya rusak yah... instal ulang aja bos

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home