Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ouch!

Human beings sometimes can be so "low" and you can never imagine that!
When I was a child, I always laughed as I watched the A Mild cigarette's commercial. The slogan "How low can you go" is still in my head.
So really, how low can you go? Sometimes, I keep asking myself.
I am sure when you went to school, your teachers (any kinds of them) would tell you that we were smarter, better and had higher IQ than any kinds of animals.
Do you think it is right? Are you agree with that? At some points, I can understand that. But it is completely correct. Meh! Ask yourselves......I don't know....

5 Comments:

Blogger Leony said...

Karena manusia itu pintar banget, kadang tuh kepintarannya dimanfaatkan untuk hal yang tidak baik, dan manusia itu bisa menjadi jauh lebih bengis dan lebih kejam daripada binatang. Gak usah jauh-jauh, lihat aja dunia politik, perang, gesek2an demi harta, dll. Kejamnya dunia itu semua yang menciptakan manusia.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Theresia Maria said...

....introspeksi masing2 deh ya...kalo mau sebenernya....

12:05 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

leony ---> karna terlalu pintarlah, makanya otaknya jadi jahat tuh

tiwi ---> itu sih susah lah jeng :D

6:50 PM  
Blogger Fida Abbott said...

Hi, How are you?

It has been so long I haven't heard from you. I hope you're very well.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

Fida, hey there! I am great! HOw are you? Been really busy these days. You?

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home