Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Movie Nites

After having watched more a couple of movies, I just realized how long I stayed on my chair every day and wrote shit. And I also realize how nice it is to sit in front of computer and watch movies.
In four days, I've seen more than 7 movies: Hancock, Silk, Babel, Taking Lives, The Number 23, Along Came a Spider, Juno, Ripley's Game etc.

Hancock was really fun, Nicolas and I almost laughed to pee (Jeng, loe juga kan, ditahan sih kakakakaka). After laughing, and there was the horror coming. Silk is a Taiwanese/Japanese scary movie. It didn't scare me at all, in fact it was a very sad movie. The shot of some places in Taipei City and Tokyo reminded me of the MRT (subway). In the movie, they speak too much Japanese and I don't understand the German subtitle :S

Babel was also great! Taking Lives was awesome! They are not new anymore, but I hadn't seen them. The Number 23 was also fabulous, but don't you think it is very obvious that Walter is the killer/the writer of the book? But still, I have to give Jim Carrey some credit for the great acting (not in comedy hehehe). Morgan Freeman was playing in Along Came a Spider as a very smart detective. He reminded me of Mc Gyver. Oh, I miss Mc Gyver so much!

Juno was not as great as I espected. See, I hate expectation.
Ripley's Game is an old old movie, but I never get bored with it. I was thinking to have a Ripley nite. Like watching Ripley movies the whole nite :D

P.S. In case you ask me why I uploaded the pic on the top. I don't want to get troubles with copyright thingy. There is a website called xxxx (here) and the owners (a couple) had sued many people who downloaded their online photographs and they won. So from now on, I will use my owe photographs ONLY :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gue ngakak dan nangis, jeng hwhehehhe..gue ngakak setengah mati waktu dia mau nolongin polisi, permisinya panjang bener wakkakka trus ama good job...good job.

gue sabtu ama minggu kemaren juga byk nonton movie, jeng. non stop di tv kalo weekend.

eh, charlize theron cakep ya

3:38 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

iya jeng, gue ngakak kencing, lucu abis hahhahahhaha

udah gitu dia dipanggil a-hole mlulu kasian, masak superhero dipanggil gituan

ahh masak sih, gue justru ndak suka muka dia heheheheh, sukanya SJP (aku suka muka kuda hehehe)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home