Friday, March 13, 2009

the system

Do you realize that we (human beings) are living the boxes that we create for ourselves?
After having watched the news about rampage in Alabama and Winnenden (Germany), I got to thinking. Aren't we 'a part' of these? It might sound ridiculous, but think about it.........

If you don't have a bachelor degree or a master degree, then you might not have a 'real' job. Well, you might get a job that you like/love, but how many of you? And sometimes, you've tried so hard, but still you have nothing. While some people they don't even need to struggle for it. They just get it, cos they have power or they have money. That's it! Don't you think it is not fair at all?

And to get the bachelor/master degrees, you have to struggle and fight for it. Well, it sounds very ridiculous to you, but not to me.
I remember when I was in the university, when I needed to pass one exam, otherwise I couldn't take the second class. And it was a compulsory subject. And I had a spinster professor. She just made my life miserable. It was not fair to me, but I had to go on, or else I could be sitting in the same classroom for years.

I took the same classes 3 times: first - I failed because I couldn't handle all the compulsory courses, but I was not angry, second - I failed cos of my spinster professor, and I felt like to give a her a slap on her face. She might have thought that I didn't do enough for that subject.

Well, I have a life. I worked. I met my friends. I socialize! I am a person sitting on my chair and keep doing the same thing though you know that you are not gonna make it. Isn't it like hitting your head to the wall and try to crash the wall?

In Germany, especially in Aachen, people are sitting years at the university to get their Diploms for Engineering Diplom. It sounds scary, but it is like that. You live it, or fuck it. There is one very famous university for engineering faculty, everybody wants to get the Diplom there. The thing is they take more around 800 students every year. But only 200 student can graduate every year. What about the 600 students? They will be trying hard to get out of the student life.
My questiona are, do you think it is good to do that? Does it prove that it is a great university cos it is hard for the students to graduate? You can answer them, my friends :)

I know some people who are not good in school, but they are smart. Some might think, when we suck at school, then we are fucked. Well, I disagree. Some just can't handle this "system". They might have their own system, and maybe it is good for them. But because they are the minority, so we have to use our "system" to fit them into our life.
What about the other way? Have you thought of it? Like paper is not the only thing to prove that we are smart. Money can't just make you powerful. Bla bla bla and so on.
Well, I am tired, then you can continue and finish it :)



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gue pikir td itu pics ayam digantung,jeng hehee

9:06 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

lol kakakakakakkakakkaa

10:24 AM  
Blogger Zilko said...

the system is there for a reason kan, hehehe... :) Yah, alasannya ya tentu juga untuk menjaga kualitas, dll (yg berhubungan sama kelas yang ada persyaratan wajib itu).

Kalo gak digituin tar mahasiswanya seenaknya lagi, bolosan, gak bikin PR, tugas, gak ikut ujian, dll, haha... :)

Eh, tp kalo dipikir2 lagi mereka jadi begitu karena memang sistem ya. Yang mengharuskan punya gelar, hahaha.

Ya, emang pendidikan penting koq... ;)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

hussss gue belum selesai ngomong, udah dicut gitu lol...bersambung ini cerita *halal* kakkkakak

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home