Monday, November 21, 2011

Everybody is getting married!!!!!!!

Since I am still sick, I decided to take a nap today. Weird. I was dreaming about friends were getting married.
I woke up and Nicolas told me that our good friends Ben and Bille are getting married in March 2012, and they are expecting the baby in May 2012.
I was still like....what?!?!??!?!?! Am I still dreaming?!?!?!?!?

On my previous post (Alex and Lisa's Wedding). They also got married and just got a baby girl, Alva.
Apparently not only everybody is getting married, but becoming parents as well. Who is next?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hayooo who's next...:D

Pic aku kok dipajang sih jeeennng :P

9:51 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

ohhhh sorry jeng, tadi minta ama Kang Dapit, dia kagak kasih tahu kah???? :O

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me..me..me..

2:47 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

yuhuuuuuuuuuu asal jangan minggu depan aja jeng, eke gak bisa datang kalau minggu depan

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home