Friday, November 10, 2006

Shopping list

Dedicate to : Iwok (katanya mao details, gak boleh mintak lagi yah LOL)

One of the other things I love from Aachen and Holland is I can get most of the ingredients and seasonings I want. There are Asian, African, Arabic, Turkish and even Pakistan/Indian shops at every corner. I just live in front of the ILR sign on the map (Templergraben). In the very middle it lies the city hall. We walk there almost every nite, and eat ice cream at the Del Negro (the best ice cream in Aachen).

Basically my life is pretty simple now. I go to library to study, sometimes. I go shopping and exploring Aachen, most of the time.
I eat good food, all of the time (don't get jealous LOL). One of the most exciting thing I love to do is buying seasoning and preparing dinner with Nicolas. So, I've tried thai spicy sour fish, Nasi goreng, bakmi goreng, spaghetti bolognese, mackerel fish, fillet fish, chicken curry, taco rice and so on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

walah calon ibu rumah tangga kakakakakakak

8:24 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuakakkakakakkak :D

9:29 PM  
Blogger Innuendo said...

jeng, naek gak timbangannya ?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

malah turun 3 kg jeng sejak ke sini :D cihuuuuuuuuuuuuuy target udah dekat mao 45 kg aja

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

banyak praktek masaknya euyy

asikkk... cintahmu kenyang trus donk huehueeuh

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home