Friday, November 10, 2006

Xtina Si Raja Guk Guk

Don't think that I'm lying to you all. It's true, there is a last name of Bataknese called Si Raja Guk Guk and it is my pressie last name from myself and my friend, Philip.
I met Philip at the library RWTH, Aachen. I just showed him my dictionary and smiled to him. And following by the exchanging numbers. We invited him for dinner the next week. He came with Alex. Nicolas cooked fillet fish while I was making 'acar'.

The funniest thing about the last name thing. He was joking to me that he was a chinese, I was shocked. And I claimed myself as a part of Si Raja Guk Guk family. To my surprise, he told me that it was his last name.

And at the dinner table, he told us how he got his name. "My father was a merchant, he sold radio. I got a name Philip from the brand."
"Do you have a brother name Sony?" I asked him. Everybody laughed to pee :D

6 Comments:

Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

wuakakakakak terguling guling...mungkin adeknya bernama benq =))

8:26 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

wuakkakakakka sumpah long, kita ampe guling2

9:32 PM  
Blogger Innuendo said...

hahahahha....dia beneran raja guk guk, jeng ?

ntar anaknya dinamain sanyo

10:33 PM  
Blogger xuxu said...

hahaha, lucu banget. tar semua merk elektronik bisa nongol..hahaha LOL

2:59 AM  
Blogger Xty said...

jeng dian >>>> hussss sesama batak masak gak tahu sih jeng, itukan my second last name :D

xuxu >>>> sstttt bener, tapi jangan kasih tahu yg laen yah :D

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, guling2 ketaw euy baca neh post

nice question babe hahahahahaah

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home