Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eat, eat and eat

Eating supposed to be the most exciting thing for me but these weeks, not anymore.
December 6 was St. Claus' Day, again we ate at Justus K. It was really awesome. Don't judge the book by its cover, that's what people say. Yeah, again it is right. Justus K is situated in the area...you know....that people don't like to go, or won't walk there after 7 PM. So, when I told my friends, that I went there, they raised their eyebrows. If you come to Aachen, Justus K has to be in your going-to-eat list!
Two days later after St. Claus' Day, it was my shopping day! Eating, of course, had to be in my shopping plan. We went to Cafe Anatolia, and again, it was awesome!
Then came Saturday, Jayden's birthday!
Sunday, again a celebration!
Sunday nite, celebrated Xmas with my company!

Next Wednesday, bubye meal with my German Language classmates.
Next Friday, Trier rendezvous.
Next Saturday, Kirsten and Ronny are coming!
Next Sunday, making shabu shabu at Paul's

Next..... I might be fasting for a while.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gak papa jeng..khan makanannya gak berat2x kayak rendang, curry, gulai :D

3:29 AM  
Blogger Zilko said...

huaaa, emang beneran enak yah? Makanannya masakan apa tuh? Masakan Barat??

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home