Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Snyder of Hanover

Do you know Snyder of Hanover? I bet you do.

The first time I tried it when I was in Taipei City. As I shopped in american shop in Tien Mu, Potato and I saw it. We bought it. Wow !!!!! Tasty !!!!

I've searched it for months in Germany. Suddenly I found it by accident in Edeka. This afternoon, Nicolas and I went window shopping. Started from Aldi, Edeka and then Penny Markt (I think in Germany with "t").

While we were looking around, suddenly we saw something with all american flags. Coooooool! Then I saw a box with "nuggets" sign. When I looked closer in the picture. It was American pretzel!!!! I was soooooooooooo happy, that I bought one box, which I can only eat after my stitch wounds recover. I also grabbed some cranberry juice. It is good for kidney problems.
Although it was not Snyder of Hanover, but I am still very very very happy.
(PS: all these american goods are only available once a year and only in July, cos of July 4th)

So, the next destination was Edeka. After yoghurt and Quark (curd cheese), suddenly I glanced something. And I was so sure it was something I love love love love. Snyder of Hanover!!!!! I was jumping in Edeka just for the pretzel. Sounds stupid, but it is true. So next time I know where to get my american pretzels.

7 Comments:

Blogger Emaknya Bunny said...

hhhmmmm enak ya?gak gitu demen snack sih :D

3:52 AM  
Blogger r3 said...

I love pretzel!!!!... Masih inget pertama kali belinya di wholefood waktu sekolah disini pas tahun 2003an... penasaran, dan langsung beli.. dan langsung jatuh cinta...
Tapi gw gak suka ama yang terlalu asin...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Innuendo said...

itu fave loe, jeng ? honey mustard and onion ?

cranberry juice bagus buat ginjal ya

8:20 PM  
Blogger Zilko said...

enak ya?? Blom pernah nyoba saya... :D

4:57 PM  
Blogger 13vyl said...

pretzelnya ini keras banged ya jeng?? gw cuman pernah auntie anne's heekekeke

honey mustard <--- super yummy, bayanginnya aja lidah gw dah gatel nih

5:21 PM  
Blogger Xty said...

melong---> iya Long enaaaaaaaak sekaleeeee :P

Re---> I love love love pretzel, especially american pretzel kalo sini bilangnya pretzel nougget. Aku juga kagak suka makanan asin, tapi yg ini asinnya beda :P

jeng dian---> iya jeng, enaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. Kata dr. Fallahi sih iya Urologist ku hehehehe

Zilko---> Iya ko, adanya cuman di PI kalo di Indo :D

Delicious---> gak terlalu keras, kayak makan chips cuman keras dikit aja. Waktu gue di taipei murid ku juga suka tak gue ajakin jajal di auntie anne's cookies ama teh/kopi doang sih. Emang honey mustard kalo dicampur bareng enak, biasanya aku gak begitu suka mustard tapi kalo ini sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P, cobain dong cari di PI

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belon pernah nyobain tahunya chiki ame taro:))

Jessica

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home